Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Owls, such a cute, cute card!

Happy Tuesday!  I am going to be doing a blog hop in a few weeks.  My First!  I am so excited that I feel I am getting better at Blogging.  I  have so many cards that I want to share with you, and will in the next few weeks. Here is my next card.  I think it is so cute and if you change the colors and the saying, you can make it for anybody.  

I am sorry, but I used the Bird Builder Punch, and I wasn't thinking that this punch is no longer in the catalog.



Card Stock
Rich Razzleberry 115316
Sweet Sugarplum 141418
Playful Palette DSP 141657

Stamp Set
I am so sorry, I used the March Paper Pumpkin stamp set.
You can use any that you would like.  I would try the Happy Birthday from the 
Endless Birthday Wishes 140273

Embellishments
Sweet Sugarplum Ruched 3/8" Ribbon 141428
Rhinestone Jewels 119246

 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment