Friday, June 17, 2016

New Catalog, New Stamps!!!!!


After a bad year last year, I lost my mother in August and I did not know how hard it would be on me.  I am finally to the point that I am functioning on a normal basis.  Then in December i had what is called a really bad Trigger finger on my right hand and had to have surgery on it to relieve the muscle from being so tight.  Of course I can't start the new year in a good way, so.....January 14th I tripped over my husband and fractured my right foot in three different places.  Another surgery, and was on crutches until late March.  I am back to normal (what IS normal?), so I am back to posting my cards and writing my blog!
What a Wonderful day I am having!! I have received my new stamps in the mail and have been stamping like crazy!  
Here are my new ones to begin with and I will be adding weekly.  I hope you enjoy them!  
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment