Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Gorgeous Grunge splat card

Hello all.  It is Wednesday and once again a great day.  I have done my cherries for the year, Monday I am canning apricots, and plums and currants are coming soon. I even see blackberries are almost ready to pick.  I love Summer so much.  We have a big garden every year and my husband just grows the best tomatoes and other veggies.  He just loves his habaneros and his other peppers he grows.  He dries them and then zaps them in a coffee grinder.  I use the mellow ones for my cooking and hubby likes to make really, really hot sauce and salsa. I love eating what we have canned and frozen during the summer.

Ok, now down to business:
This next card I cased from a friend of mine, but used flowers instead of butterflies.  You may chose which ones you like the best.  When doing the flowers (or butterflies), I just flicked the ends on the ink pad.  I wanted it to look like it was dropped in the ink splotch. This card us beautiful in any colors you want.  It is really pretty in the blues, and reds.  



Stamp Sets
Any Dark Happy Birthday Stamp

Card Stock

Ink Pads

Punches

Embellishments


Happy Stamping!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment